Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday Thirteen - 13 Places to Nibble



Everybody likes a kiss that is full of sensuality; but try turning up the heat a bit and add the spice of sensual biting. A kiss is more than a just kiss with a nibble, it becomes irresistible and a tantalizing key of seduction.

Imagine a soft kiss, running your lips over your lover’s skin. Opening your mouth only enough to allow your teeth to graze the area you are kissing. Take a small bit of skin into your mouth – don’t pinch or bite too hard. Give your lover chills not sharp pains… unless you’re both into that kind of thing. Balance kisses, licks, and bites…some gentle, some harder. Pay attention to your lover’s reaction.

Don’t drool or leave bite marks. Focus on the erogenous zones.

Good Nibble Places

1. Nipples
2. Neck – all sides
3. Try kissing & nibbling the neck from behind… hmmm….
4. Ear – just don’t breathe into the ear… the sound of loud, heavy breathing isn’t romantic


5. Inside of the thigh
6. Inside of the knee
7. Inside of the elbow
8. Underside of the wrist
9. The muscle along the backbone
10. Back of the shoulders

11. The hip bone and down toward the crease where your lover’s leg begins

12. Lick & kiss your way along the ribcage, under the arm, with little nibbles
13. In the peak of a heated moment, being bitten on the shoulder can be highly erotic


Where’s your favorite place?

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Great, sometimes it sucks being single lol I wonder if I can reach the back of my neck. Nope, it ain't gonna happen.

Happy T13!

Stephanie Adkins said...

Oh, I do love me some nibbling. *wink* Great list, Mary! Happy Thursday!

Ella Drake said...

Oh, the base of the spine is delicious.

Elise Logan said...

yowza.

Back of the neck is a killer place for me.

Be careful of your partner, though. Some people are anti-nibbling.

Jennifer Leeland said...

I love nibbling.

Alice Audrey said...

But if I nibble him, he'll make me let him give me hickeys.

Paige Tyler said...

All yummy places! My fave is my neck! Oh, and my lisp!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

soleil said...

i am one for the neck and ears.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ahh. You forgot the back of the knee. Or is my migraine showing?

Anonymous said...

Nibbles are so very nice. :)

A. Catherine Noon said...

I love all your romantic advice and ideas. It's really been giving me some good fodder with the hubby. Thanks!!

Happy TT!

Chelle Cordero said...

Thanks! I was feeling a little chilly until I read this... ;>