Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursday's Thirteen - Romancing Your Man


Yeah, we love our men and we love romance but they do see romance in a little different light from women. Here's a few things to do to romance your man, his way.

1. A love note on the pillow
2. A massage
3. Seductive kisses and caresses through the day
4. Whisper sexy words in his ear
5. Surprise him but making love to him in the car, pull him into the laundry room, or in the pool.
6. Check out a Kama Sutra book for a new position to try.
7. Wear a new piece of lingerie, maybe even under your clothes and let him see part of it.
8. Do a strip tease
9. Boost his masculinity a bit by jumping into his arms, forcing him to catch you. Then, give him a great big kiss.

10. Slip into the shower with him when he thinks your busy doing something else.
11. Surprise him by being naked when he least expects you to
12. In the heat of the moment, whisper in his ear that if he wants to grab a hold of your hair or give you a little spank, he is welcome to do so (only if he truly is, of course).
13. Together, figure out 20 things you can to with whipped cream.


Okay, now that I have whipped cream on my mind… I think I’ll have to collect some data on #13.

7 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

I can vouch for the lingerie thing, but slipping into the shower with him hasn't always worked out. Something about different tastes in water temperature.

Paige Tyler said...

Love doing all of those! Great TT!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

Nice list, Mary!

Shelley Munro said...

LOL I'm with Alice on the water temperature. Great list. I've used a few of these but I'm not telling. ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice list of ideas. Happy T13 :)

Janice Seagraves said...

I've been married for almost thirty years, and I've done all of that but the whipped cream.

Hmm, I was thinking of something with chocolate.

Happy TT.
Janice~

Lauren Murphy said...

*Makes copy of list*

What? I may need this and won't have time to come back to the computer...