Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Humpday Help - Give me Coffee!!!!!


I love flavored coffee! It really picks me up any time of the day. I don't mean the caffeine... I simply enjoy the hot beverage. Oh, don't get me wrong, I still am a tea totter.

On November 29th, I'll be at a friend's coffee house promoting my book. I look forward to sampling her teas. There is an array of natural flavors I've never seen and look forward to trying; especially those with "Vanilla" in the name. Yep... I can see myself lounging by the fireplace in the shop sipping my tea, chatting with the regular customers.

However, I love how I can go up to the counter and say, "I like coffee and chocolate. You decide." My friend, Bambi or her daughter, will smile and begin making me a wonderful surprise. It's like a mini Christmas gift when I hold that cup in my hand; not really knowing what is inside. Is it a Latte, Cappuccino, does it have whipped cream? I may know it's coffee with some kind of chocolate flavor, but there are so many varieties. Mocha, Mocha-caramel, Choco-mint, Choco-almond, Choco-cherry, Choco-hazelnut... the list is endless!

What? I can get it hot or iced! Oh wow! Can I have both?

No comments: